Sunday, August 25, 2013

Flaming Figure Skater says what???

Normally, the TTM deals only with tweets from the twitterverse but, occasionally, an article or comment is made that requires the TTM to translate or distill an idea down to a single, cogent thought.  Take Jeremy Abbott as an example.  A man/boy so incredibly tone deaf on matters of human rights and justice, that he has taken to comparing them to interior decorating.......I suppose he thinks the Holocaust was just renovating.

Mr. Abbott is quoted in the Denver Post:
"Russian is hosting us.  I'm not going to go into somebody's house and be like, 'Um, the way you decorate is hideous, and you need to completely redo this or I'm never coming back.'  It's a little rude, so I don't want to say bad things about a country that's hosting the world, essentially.  Maybe I don't agree with their policies, and maybe I don't agree with some things, but that's for them to sort out.  My speaking out just makes me look like an ass"
Can you just feel his humanity just oozing through the sentiment?  Anyway, the TTM does a great job in boiling this vacuous, vapid, venal doucheyness into a single visual:



No comments: